Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Hair

Penney had her first appointment with the groomer last night and she looks so cute I had to take a few pictures after the fact. She was very nervous and worried as I left her there, but there were three ladies all free and eager to cuddle her and comfort her. She was there for almost three hours and it seemed so long to me! I heard that she did great for the most part. She did not like to have her nails trimmed, which I knew cause I have a lot of fun with that at home too ;). Let's just say she gets a LOT of treats when I cut her nails. She stays still as long as she is chewing :)
Here is Penney, big girl hair style!








2 comments:

Kara Miller said...

Awe!!! She is really cute. You can see more of her face now. What a sweetie. She's got you wrapped around her fingers (paws).

:)

Alexandra said...

Ce dragalasa! Si cum sta ea sa-i faci poze...ca un model! HAHAHA! E tare simpatica! pupici cu mult dor